Workspring has chosen not to renew its lease in downtown Chicago. It has been our team’s pleasure to provide thousands of training, brainstorming and strategizing experiences to companies across the globe, and we are grateful to all of our customers. If you need to contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love Workspring? Know others who would, too? Join our Ambassador Program and receive perks for sharing the Workspring experience.
The Workspring Ambassador Program is an invitation-only program arrangement extended to unique individuals in our work community who embody the Workspring lifestyle and live our culture. Ambassadors believe in the quality of our centres and are culturally aligned with our brand’s core values. They take pride in nurturing meaningful connections and helping people achieve their best. They’re Workspring’s best customer … and our best salesperson!
Workspring Ambassadors earn commission for every referral, while engaging and supporting their professional networks. They also gain access to our consultative sales tools, digital assets, and a team of professionals who understand emerging behaviors and cultural trends that impact your business.
How it works:
1. Sign up: Complete your application and meet with a member of the Workspring sales team.
2. Experience Workspring: We want you to live our culture. Become an Ambassador and work from our space 4 days per month.
3. Start spreading the word: Recommend Workspring to your network. Your clients, colleagues, and friends enjoy a discount on their first booking. Valid on Meetings & Events, Unlimited Access and Mobility Access membership, and On the Go passes.
4. Earn rewards: Receive a 10% commission on all first-time bookings and memberships and a 5% commission on all return bookings. With any month of referral business totaling $15,000 or more, you’ll earn a complimentary one month Unlimited Access membership. Choose to receive your commission in the form of Workspring Dollars or Visa Gift Cards.
5. Maintain Ambassador status: Ambassadors must provide five new clients per year. Annual reviews will be held at the end of the calendar year.